Looking for an Indian Head massage in the Solihull and Birmingham area? If so, Galini Therapies has you covered. Continue reading for more information or alternatively you can email [email protected] or call 07957 881 437 to claim a free consultation.
What Is An Indian Head Massage?
An Indian Head massage is an ancient therapeutic treatment that focuses on the scalp, face, neck, shoulders and back that produces a greater sense of well-being. The treatment can either be carried out in a seated position or laying down.
The Indian Head massage has been an established practice in India for over a 1000 years.
It was originally developed for women who wanted to improve and maintain the condition of their hair and so they would also include the use of oils that had their own unique benefits.
Indian Head massage works on the physical, psychological and emotional levels by using techniques to de-stress the body as a whole.
One of the great features of an Indian Head massage is that it can be done fully clothed or directly on the skin with the additional use of oils. This would make it the ideal treatment for anyone who is new to massage and may be a little apprehensive about having a treatment.
The benefits Of An Indian Head Massage
There are a range of benefits to an Indian Head massage. These include:
- Re-balance of the bodies energy flows.
- Release of stagnant energy, anxiety and depression.
- Improves joint mobility and relieves stiff joints.
- Increases alertness and concentration and helps clearer thinking
- Helps to relieve headaches and eye strain.
- Stimulates the blood flow to hair follicles, which encourages healthy hair growth and promotes strong, shiny hair.
- Is effective for relief from tinnitus, sinusitis, congestion, insomnia and jaw ache.
- Relieves physical and emotional stress and revitalises the whole body.
- Helps stimulate a sluggish lymphatic system and helps to remove waste material from the body.
- Ideal for clients who are returning to their working environment, as this treatment can be done through clothes and without the use of oils.
- 45 Minutes = £40
What Can I Expect From My Appointment?
An initial face-to-face (or phone) consultation will be carried out in order to determine suitability of the treatment by completing a medical history form as well as discussing your preference of oils. We can also discuss a treatment plan that can help maintain long term well-being. Following the consultation, the treatment will then be carried out on a day convenient to you.