Changes To This Policy
Galini Therapies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page to make amendments to reflect any changes to our privacy practises in accordance with changes to legislation, best practice or website enhancement. You should check this page form time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th May, 2016. It is in constant review and has been updated on July 8th 2020.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
During a face to face or online appointment a full consultation is performed requiring personal details such as contact and sensitive data. We need to collect and process these details and your consent is required so we are able to deliver the appropriate services required. Data is required to be retained for a minimum of seven years inline with insurance requirements.
How We Process Your Personal Data
Your data will only be used for the purpose for which it is given. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping -hard copy data will be stored securely.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and when necessary for the purpose of legitimate interest. This may be when engaging with a third party, which involves processing data on our behalf to provide you with a service.
- We often send clients suggestions to exercise, advice and stretches to help between appointments. We may input your first name, last name and email address for example, into the Rehab My Patient software so we can suggest to you, an exercise plan. This data will be protected and encrypted and will never be used or shared.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or text. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
The cookies that we use ensure our website works the way you expect it to. They are not personally identifiable to you, but they can be used to give you a more personalised experience when browsing our website.
You may adjust your settings on your browser, see your browser help on how to do this. Please note; disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and other websites you may visit
The Cookies We Set
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience at www.galinitherapies.co.uk we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how our website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation)
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please email us at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You have rights under Data Protection laws in relation to your personal data and may request details of personal information which we hold on you using the email stated above. For privacy protection reasons, you will be asked to provide proof of identification. For further information visit the ICO’s website (www.ico.org.uk).
How To Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy Notice:
Data Controller Constantia Millas
11, Lighthorne Road,
Solihull, B91 2BD